Why do we process your data?
Generally, we use your data for marketing purposes.
- If you leave a contact request or approach us by email, we’ll use the personal data you’ve provided to contact you regarding your request. In this case, we process your personal data based on our legitimate interest in building client relations with your company.
- Suppose you download a whitepaper from our website. In that case, we’ll need to collect your personal data to know who has downloaded our marketing materials and conduct some marketing analytics based on that information. Also, we may contact you to learn whether there is a business opportunity for us with your company. We do that based on our legitimate interest to stick to effective marketing practices, know how to promote our services in the future and build client relations with your company. The same applies to the information about what website has referred you to us.
- If you tick the box to receive news and updates from us, we’ll send you emails with some information about our expertise, latest work, and relevant technology trends. We are relying on your consent which you provide, by ticking that box. Also, we’ll personalize these emails based on the information we have about you, such as the division of your company, so it is more relevant to your business and more useful for you.
- Also, we may add your contact information, received from you through our website or by email, and some publicly available information about you and your company to our CRM system for marketing analytics. We do that based on our legitimate interest in knowing our client’s profile and conducting market analytics.
Please keep in mind that you can always withdraw your consent by leaving us a clear note at email@example.com at any time or by clicking the Unsubscribe button under any email received from us.
Also, you may always object to our processing activities based on legitimate interest and have your data entirely erased from all our systems. Just write us about your intent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In both cases, we’ll stop processing your data as soon as we find your note in our Inbox, which shall not take more than a business day.
Please also note that if you withdraw your consent for direct marketing by clicking the Unsubscribe button, we will not delete the rest of your data automatically. But you may request us to send an email to the address above.
How long is your data stored?
Your data will be stored until the moment you withdraw your consent, or our business relationship is broken off, whichever happens later.
What information do we process?
Here is a complete list of the personal data we may want to know about you:
- Your name
- Your email
- Your phone number
- The company you work at
- Where is your company located
- Your job title
- The fact that you’ve visited our website
- What website referred you to softhousegroup.com
- Have you downloaded any marketing materials from our website
- Your LinkedIn profile address
Most of the information comes directly from you. If you’ve made those publicly available, we could add some information that is not a secret, like your job title or address, to your LinkedIn profile.
What about cookies?
If you’ve read this Policy up to this moment, we believe you deserve to have a delicious cookie.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text stored on your device when you visit a website. During further visits to that website, the information stored in the cookie is sent back to the site. This allows the website to recognize you and tailor its content to your needs.
Basically, almost every website places some cookies on your device unless you’ve blocked cookies in your browser.
This may be done for a few reasons.
- Functional, when cookies are used to tailor your experience. For instance, cookies permit:
- Our website remembers the details you’ve provided when filling in forms – so you don’t have to enter the same information multiple times.
- You are to share website pages on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
How to reject and delete cookies?
Still have some questions?
You can reach us at email@example.com if you:
- Want to know more about the privacy of your information
- Want to make any claim or request concerning your data
- Want to say that we are wrong in any privacy issue
- Want to share your thought on how we could make our privacy practices better
- Just bored and want to talk about privacy